Ways to enjoy your time with us at The Clay Date!
A bit messy, but tons of fun. Great for any age, and the possibilities are endless. Dragons, Owls, Funky Mugs… Oh My
Painting ceramics is fun, easy, and great for all ages. Our dedicated and friendly staff can offer tons of tips and tools to help you be successful. We have stencils, stamps, sponges, silkscreens, cut-outs, and ideas galore.
Fusing glass is simple and fun. Create jewelry, sun catchers, ornaments, night lights, plates, bowls, lamps, and more!
Creative Kids Pottery Wheel Class:
Description: This class is intended for kids ages 5 and up. The kids will learn techniques for centering, opening, pulling up walls of even thickness and basic shaping and trimming.
The structure of the class is as follows:
- Week 1 – learn the basics of throwing on the wheel. Possibly start a hand-building project.
- Week 2 – learn to trim pots, and throw on the wheel. Finish work on the hand-built project.
- Week 3 – trim pots and start painting your pots.
- Week 4 – finish painting your pieces.
- All pieces will be ready for pick-up 1 week after painting.
Creative Kids Camps & Workshops
We endeavor the have some fun camp type workshops for the kids to participate in while school is out. We usually offer clay and painting, and sometimes glass too in our camps and workshops. As we decide when our camps are going to be, we will post them here and on the calendar. We will add details for each camp here as they develop.
Reasons to Celebrate at The Clay Date!
Click here to see the full selection of our party packages, you can choose from different projects based on interest and what is best suited for the ages of your guests. (ages 5+ recommended)
What is included:
- A dedicated host/hostesses who will assist with: welcoming guests, providing instruction, serving guests and ensuring your party is a creative success.
- 1.5 – 2 hours in our Private Party Room (timing changes based on creative project type)
- Best of all … help with set-up and all the clean up!
- Glazed Ceramic Painting (All Ages)
- Acrylic Ceramics Painting (Ages 5 and up)
- Glass Art Fusion (Ages 7 and up)
- Glass Art Fusion (Ages 11 and up)
- Clay Sculpting (Ages 7 and up)
- Pottery Wheel and Painting (Ages 6 and up)
- Canvas Painting (Ages 5 and up) * Details coming soon!
- Children’s Private Studio Party (Recommended for young children)
- Adult Private Studio Party * Details coming soon!