The newest addition to Nature’s Art Village is Copper Creek Mini Golf, a one-of-a-kind, challenging, adventure mini golf course designed to test golfers both with their putting ability and their knowledge of minerals!
- 18 Hole Adventure Mini Golf Course
- One-of-a-Kind Old West Mining Town Theme
- Challenging Tournament-Style Course
- Educational, Fun and Unique
- Multiple Ways to Play Every Hole
- Designed for Ages 8 and Up
Children under age 6 not permitted on course.
- First 9 Holes are Wheelchair Accessible
As a part of Nature’s Art Village, you can visit Copper Creek and call it a day, or stay and explore the other options onsite, such as The Dinosaur Place, Discovery Depot , The Gateway Museum, and The Shops each offering something unique and interesting.