The Study-Works Summer Program is especially designed to meet the needs of the middle school student ranging from grades six through eight.
We focus in on Study Skills, Math Enrichment, Young Authors, Academic Camps and Private Tutoring, while building Organization skills, confidence, and reliability!
Study-Works Student Benefits
The Study-Works Summer Program is especially designed to meet the needs of the middle school student ranging from grades six through eleven.
• Individualized attention
• Small classes (8-10 students)
• Four workshops for academic enrichment and fine tuning of skills
• Activities to increase confidence and self-motivation
• Ongoing communication with parents
• Progress report and final evaluation
• Fun and learning guaranteed for all committed participants
Dates and hours:
The summer program will be held during the month of August for the convenience of all families with busy schedules. This year, the STUDY SKILLS COURSE, CREATIVE WRITING WORKSHOPS, and MATH ENRICHMENT: Cool Math Blast Off! will be offered. MATH TUTORING and GENERAL TUTORING (in all subject areas) are also available upon request.
Don’t forget, we also offer private TUTORING!
- All sessions are held at Jesse Lee Memorial Church on Main Street in Ridgefield, CT.
- Students may enroll in as many courses as they wish.
- Materials for all courses will be provided.